- Conventional lines
- Heavy haul
- High speed
- Field of application
- Working mode
- Continuous action
- Continuous action production and switch track-tamping machine with high production rates
- Three ties or single tie tamping operation based on tie spacing and position
- Integrated stabilizers reduce the necessary number of operators of the surfacing gang and reduce the time of the required slow order after surfacing.
- PLC touch screen controls for easy diagnoses and trouble shooting
- Automatic Geometry Guidance System (AGGS) and Automated Tie Locating and Analyzing System (ATLAS)
- Continuously moving machine frame reduced the impact on the operator during the indexing process of the tamper
The Plasser Continuous Action Tamper 09-3X C-W DYNAMIC TAMPING EXPRESS is a heavy-duty, high-speed, production track tamping and dynamic track stabilization machine specially designed for concrete and wood track territory. The tamping units are mounted on a separate, self-propelled, satellite frame. While the satellite indexes three ties at a time during the actual work process, the machine’s main frame with stabilizer system moves continuously. The machine is capable of traveling 50 mph on level track and negotiating curves up to 14.5 degrees in travel and 10 degrees in work mode.
The 09-3X C-W DYNAMIC TAMPING EXPRESS is fitted with tamping units capable of tamping concrete as well as wood ties.
The high production capability of the 09-3X C-W DYNAMIC TAMPING EXPRESS is especially important for high density railways, where track availability is important. The Tamping and Dynamic Track Stabilization process is carried out concurrently with only one operator. Everything that is tamped is stabilized during the work process.
|up to 5 000
|Max. working radius
|Max. travel radius
|Truck Distance Tamper
|Truck Distance Stabilizer
|Engine Power Tamper
|Engine Power Stabilizer
To download a fact sheet on this machine, please enter your contact details.